Available Use Hours
Sunday through Thursday
8 am to 11 pm
Friday through Saturday
8 am to 12:30 am
Reservations are not considered confirmed until the completed User Permit, deposit, and full rental fees are paid to the city. To confirm your reservation, submit your deposit, all rental fees, and application to the Parks Department during regular business hours (Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm and Friday 7:30 to 11:30 am) at:
201 Bolivar Street
Sanger, TX 76266
For additional information call 940-458-2718.
All paperwork and fees must be submitted before Thursday at 2 PM to rent the center the same weekend.
|Requested Days||Charge||Additional Charges|
|After 5 pm, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday||$100 minimum charge for 3 hours||Each additional hour is $35|
|Before 5 pm, Monday through Thursday||$50 charge for 2 hours||Each additional hour is $25|
|On any City recognized Holiday||$200 Minimum Charge for the first 3 hours of rental||Each additional hour is $35|
- The Community Center has:
- Four 9-foot rectangle tables
- Three 6-foot rectangle tables
- Four 5-foot wood round tables
- Eight 5-foot plastic round tables
- 78 chairs
- Cancellation within 72 hours of the event will cause forfeiture of all fees.
- The user agrees that in its use of said facility it will indemnify and hold harmless the permitter from any and all neglect or misconduct on the part of anyone representing and/or in the employ of the user.
- The use of the Community Center does not constitute permitter endorsement of the viewpoints expressed by the participants of the meeting or program. No advertisement or announcement implying such endorsement shall be permitted.
- The user agrees that in its use of said facility it will indemnify and hold harmless the permitter from all personal injury, and/or property damage arising from its use of the said facility.
- Custodial services are to be incurred by the user. This implies leaving the said facility in the state it was in prior usage by the user and removing all trash and debris from the building. All decorations shall be of a temporary nature, and they shall be removed immediately following the function. Failure to comply will result in the suspension of use.
- Set-up and clean-up must be accomplished within the time period for which the room is reserved.
- No alcohol may be served, consumed, or even in the possession of the user or anyone connected with the user's use of the said facility and surrounding premises as per City Ordinance Number 75-2. Use of all tobacco is prohibited in the building and park.
- The user agrees to use the said facility only for the intents and purposes specified in this permit.
- The permitter reserves the sole right to preempt any scheduled program, activity, event, or otherwise if need be, provided advance notice is given to the user.
- All silverware, dishes, and other items belonging to the Community Center may not be removed from the premises. All extra equipment needed by the user, which the City does not typically provide, shall be obtained solely by the user.
- All seating and tables shall be arranged to allow free and adequate movement. The maximum capacity of the Community Center is 78 persons.
- User failure to comply with these Policies and Procedures may result in the suspension of privileges. Applications may be rejected and previously granted permission withdrawn, for violation of these Policies and Procedures and City rules and regulations.