Code Enforcement

Contact an Officer

The City of Sanger takes Environmental and Nuisance violations seriously.  A police officer is assigned full-time to investigate and abate complaints. If you have questions or concerns, please call 940-458-7444 and ask for the Environmental Compliance Officer.

You can also submit code violations with Sanger Solutions, our online work order system.

Most Common Ordinances

  • Itinerant Merchants, Peddlers, and Vendors
  • Juvenile Curfew
  • Noise Nuisances
  • Tall Weeds, Grass, Brush, and Other Objectionable Matter